Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Soldier and I featured at "A Military Story"


I'm so honored that my story is featured at A Military Story!

A Military Story is a very special blog that focuses on the stories of military members and their loved ones.  From couples engagement photos to homecoming ceremonies, this blog covers it all!  Not only does it highlight inspiring and adorable photography, it also provides information for couples.  It's a great resource if you're hoping to get ideas, etc. for military-related photography!

I actually came across this blog as I was doing research for my formal wedding.  My soldier and I hope to incorporate some military traditions to our ceremony.  Anyway, I noticed that the blog also featured other subjects and thought that we would be a good fit.  One of my best friends acted as our photographer at our civil ceremony (can't ever thank you enough Steph!).  We also managed to take photographs around town while my hubby donned his uniform!

Here is my husband and I's fabulous post!

Thank you Layla for sharing my special day with your readers!  I'm very much looking forward to my formal wedding when my soldier returns in 2014 - and to hopefully share that day with you too!!



Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Loved reading this! Do you plan on visiting him over there? Glad you found my blog :) I'm really looking forward to following you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We haven't really decided if I'm visiting. We're trying to plan his leave to come back and it's proving to be quite the challenge! Does your honey have any leave time this year?

      Delete

 
Content Copyright The Professional Army Wife | Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs