Monday, March 11, 2013

TroopSwap - sign up for discounts and deals!

I recently shared with the MilPages community about a great website called TroopSwap.

I'm all about saving money - and this is site is unique to military members and their families.

If you go to my MilPages link, you'll read more about the service.  I actually used it to buy a $7 dollar Regal Cinema movie ticket.  It was awesome because retail price for a movie ticket is $13 dollars.  Using the portal is so easy too! 



Once I purchased the TroopSwap ticket, a voucher was emailed to me.  I just printed the voucher and brought with me to the movie theater.  It was easy as pie!  I'm definitely going to use it again when I see another movie.  There are lots more fabulous deals and discounts, so be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright The Professional Army Wife | Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs