Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Ebates: a fabulous way to earn money while shopping online!


Do you happen to shop online?  If you do, there is this fabulous website called Ebates that actually gives you money when you shop online!

Go to Ebates.com and sign-up for the service.  When you enroll, you even get a thank you gift card bonus!  I just got mine in the mail - a $10 dollar Target gift card!

The last couple months I purchased a new winter coat at L.L Bean, a couple of photo albums on Overstock.com and my "Save the Dates" on Vistaprint.com.  Depending on the retailer, you get a small percentage cash back if you go through the Ebates website to purchase.  So, after buying items that I already planned to purchase, I earned back $5 dollars!

You just have to be sure you login to the Ebates website and then get rerouted to the retailer's website.  My friend made out like a bandit with Ebates because she did a lot of her Christmas shopping online!  Only if I knew about the site before the Holidays!  Anyway, I'm always looking for ways to get rewarded for shopping - or terrific deals!

I'm looking forward to earning more on my online purchases with Ebates.  This website is just too good to pass up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright The Professional Army Wife | Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs