Friday, November 1, 2013

Is it Friday?!

Phew! This week was exhausting! I don't think there is enough time in a day to tell you about all the madness that has been going on at the office this week. When it rains, it pours! Nothing bad, just lots to do in the next few months and we have around eight clients, so I've been really putting my prioritizing and time management skills to good use. Not only have I been busy at my job, I've been making personal strides too!

I booked my Christmas flight home! I'm pretty excited and bummed at the same time because this will be the first Christmas apart from my husband since we've been together. I just keep telling myself, once Christmas rolls around, it will only be weeks till we see each other again! So, YAY!

With that said, I've also booked my husband and my flight to Texas from D.C. (for our church ceremony)! Now that we know where we're PCSing to, I can start planning around that. Also, after a lot (and I mean a lot) of discussion, my husband and I decided to take a legit honeymoon right after the wedding. It almost seemed like a disservice to both of us NOT to take some time on a beach somewhere before he starts a new job and we start living our new life at Fort Belvoir. We've been doing a good job saving up and we've both been working hard in this year apart - we deserve it!
The last time I was at a beach!
So, we've booked our honeymoon cruise (yes, you heard me right, another cruise!), this time leaving from Puerto Rico! I have so much to be excited about and so little time to do it! I'm just thrilled that I'm able to share all the craziness in my life too! Thanks for listening everyone! :)



Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Southern Caribbean cruise from San Juan?!?! We're obsessed with cruising! Hope you have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have already told Kyle that we are taking a vacation at some point, Hawaii is calling my name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Definitely worth it after everything you've gone through over the year, then the move, then the giant wedding... you need some down time to start off on the right foot in VA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds amazing!! Mark and I have been contemplating what to do for our honeymoon....we are thinking possibly Jamaica! :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Content Copyright The Professional Army Wife | Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs