Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Veterans Day!

Happy Veterans Day to my amazing dad! He's truly an amazing man and makes me proud to be his daughter everyday. In his 21 year military career he's sacrificed a lot, but still managed to show my mom and I all the love and attention of a strong husband and father.

Happy birthday to my amazing mom!! I was able to celebrate with her yesterday (on her actual birthday). They both are incredible role models and I love them so dearly! You two are a remarkable couple!! Love y'all!!

From close to the beginning of my dad's career to the end... :)

2 comments:

  1. This is a sweet post, what wonderful parents you have! Happy Birthday and Happy Veterans Day to them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to your father (and hubby) for their service!

    ReplyDelete

 
Content Copyright The Professional Army Wife | Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs