Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Boys Behind the Blog: Halloween edition!

Thanks to Mal Smiles and Never The Same Spice Twice for giving us a pretty fun link-up called "Boys Behind The Blog!" I participated last month and it's become a really fun activity for my husband and I do together!

Here are this month's questions from the man:

1. Describe yourself in 5 words.
Anxious, excited, smart, strong koala

Ok, if I answered it would be: faithful, handsome, smart (he got me there), buff ;) and adventurous

2. What is your biggest fear?
Being attached by John Carpenter's The Thing. The Thing is scary as *h*t.

Picture from here
(Didn't want my blog to be rated R haha)

3. What is your favorite candy?
Starburst jelly beans

4. What was the best Halloween costume you've ever worn? (include pictures if you have them)
It was either when I was a Ninja Turtle (Leonardo) complete with paper masche shell or when I was Raiden from Mortal Kombat.

Picture from here
Picture from here
Sadly, no pictures of him wearing it because he was a child in both instances! It's a bummer because I would have liked to see them myself!

5. Who is your favorite football team?
Not really a fan of team sports.

I know, SHOCKING! It's ok though because I'm a team sports fan enough for the both of us.

Boys Behind The Blog



Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Love it! It seems like many of the guys wore Ninja Turtle costumes back in the day. My husband is wearing a Ninja Turtle shirt is his Kindergarten school picture and it is the absolute cutest picture ever. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I know it was Turtle mania when we were kids, they all wanted to be one! Or a Power Ranger... but they're cute :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Content Copyright The Professional Army Wife | Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs