Thursday, September 5, 2013

Is it the weekend?

Let me start by apologizing. I'm sorry I missed yesterday's "Where I Work Wednesday!"

It was my intention to have something scheduled, but I have been SO tired from the weekend. I pretty much ran around all over the place in Austin and because of bad weather, my flight was delayed a couple hours coming home. I didn't make it safely in my bed in NYC till 2am! Then, I had to wake up normal time for work.

And so on and so on...I had a busy day at work and I went home to eat and sleep - and it repeated on Wednesday. I blog between coming home from work and going to bed. The last two days have been brutal for me! Finally, tonight, I don't feel like a zombie and can actually gather my thoughts.

My goal for this month is to prioritize my time better and catch-up on sleep!

On a cute note, isn't this adorable! Check out the story here on Light of Sight.



Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving that idea!! They look so happy! Sorry things have been hectic for you, hopefully this makes you feel a bit better...

    I received a Liebster Award nomination yesterday, and I'm super excited to be passing it on to you today! You can check out the post here: http://goingreenjourney.blogspot.com/2013/09/guess-who-got-liebster.html

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful story!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

 
Content Copyright The Professional Army Wife | Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs