Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Keeping the Liebster Train Going!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Lauren from Going Green: Our Army Adventure!


It's pretty awesome to know that people are reading your stuff and it's even more awesome that they actually think anything of it!  I really appreciate everyone that stops by my blog to take a read.
Anyway, I've been nominated by Lauren to receive a Liebster Award! I'm very honored to accept! Here are Lauren's questions:

1. If you could have dinner with any famous human, who would it be? (explain, you know you want to anyway) I would say either Barbara Walters, Oprah or Beyonce.  Barbara Walters and Oprah because of their HUGE influence in the media world.  I would love to pick their brain on anything and everything that comes to mind.  Beyonce because...well, she's Beyonce. I would love to ask, how do you do it?!

2. Be realistic, where do you see yourself in a few years? (a few could be 2, 10, 20, whatever) Finally living with my husband somewhere where the Army tells us - and me being awesome at my job and being a legit wife.

3. What is the one thing that can instantly make you happy, like turn your whole day around? As cheesy as this sounds, watching adorable animal videos...there is something to be said for a napping kitten or doggie jumping. It just warms my heart.

4. What is the news headline you’re following most closely lately? Syria. How could I not hear about it?

5. If the concept of a bank account/bills didn’t exist, what would you buy yourself? Plane tickets to Korea or maybe I should just buy my own jet and learn to pilot? That would require time off too.

6. Chocolate, vanilla, or twist? Vanilla and it's not because I'm plain! ;)

7. How do you relax? Share your favorite tip… Binge watching television shows! That's how I'm been spending my time winding down after a long day. Thank you Netflix!

8. Tell me three things you love about being you. (no skimping, THREE!) 1. I'm determined. 2. Yet, love to be silly 3. and I'm unpredictable (most of the time!).

9. White or Red wine? Or is liquor quicker? I'm a whiskey gal!

10. What makes you feel most accomplished, or what do you feel has been your biggest accomplishment so far? I would say graduating college. If I didn't make it through, I wouldn't be where I'm at today.

11. What inspired you to start blogging? The community and the avenue to share my story. When I first married my husband, I was clueless. My mom was a military spouse, but it's been out of the loop since my dad retired in 2002. She gave me great guidance, which was what made me realize "I got this." Being separated from my husband while I'm in NYC made it difficult for me to connect with other current military spouses. The blogosphere gave me the connection that I was looking for and is a fantastic support system!

Now, I'm opening up the opportunity to answer my questions to anybody! I want to keep the bloggy love flowing! So, if you're a blogger with less than 200 fans...please answer and elaborate! :)

1. Where is your favorite place to read?
2. What is your guilty pleasure?
3. Where did you receive your first drivers license?
4. What is the strangest thing you've ever eaten?
5. Pick one place in the whole wide world you would want to visit at this exact moment.
6. Why?
7. Name one language you wish you knew proficiently.
8. Who would you say is the most influential person in your life?
9. What was your favorite subject in grade school?
10. What is your most embarrassing habit?
11. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

Thanks y'all!!



Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

 
Content Copyright The Professional Army Wife | Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs