Wednesday, May 8, 2013

When allergies attack!

Hi y'all!  I've been quiet the last several days because: 1. it was my birthday on Friday, 2. I also went to Atlantic City to celebrate with a handful of my dearest friends, and 3. I got sick Saturday night and have been nursing a really serious case of sinus congestion!

On Monday and Tuesday, I've been living life as a zombie unable to really deal with anything.  Tuesday morning, I went to the doctor and got antibiotics prescribed because it was evident that my hardcore allergy attack evolved into a sinus infection.  I didn't go into the office because I could barely leave my apartment.  It was a bit of a challenge today to make it out of the house, but I had to make it back to work!  Tomorrow night I fly back home for a close friend's wedding - and this one is muy importante!!!

I'm really hoping that after this week I'll be back at 100% - and everyone can be expecting more of me!  I certainly welcomed 27 with a bang...hopefully this won't be a precursor to how the rest of the year will be!

The Atlantic City Crew!
Guess who's the silly short one?




Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I hope you get back to 100% soon! Allergies are the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! I'm actually feels a thousand times better now.

      Delete

 
Content Copyright The Professional Army Wife | Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs