Monday, March 3, 2014

Cruisin' the Caribbean - St. Lucia

I cannot believe it's been a month since my husband and I got back from our Caribbean cruise, especially because there is a winter storm going on right now!

Anyway, time flies. PCSing is exhausting and getting set-up or first home is exhausting too. I'm looking back at our honeymoon longingly - wishing it was nice and warm here in Virginia.

I've mentioned before that I'm a fan of cruising. It's a great way of traveling to more than one destination at any given time with almost everything being all-inclusive! Also, a lot of cruise lines have military discounts, you just have to ask!

For this vacation, I had to find a cruise that fit with our time off - and I also wanted to travel to islands I've never been before. I found a perfect cruise leaving out of Puerto Rico that sailed to five additional islands - four of which would be new to me!

We had one day at sea, which gave us time to get to know the features on the ship. Then the next day we toured St. Lucia!

St. Lucia is a very hilly/mountainous island that has the La Soufriere Drive-In Volcano and The Pitons. It literally took us the whole day to get to those locations because of driving up and down hills!










Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Wish you brought some of the warmth back with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just amazing! You look beautiful on formal night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! We love cruising too, and want to do this itinerary! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete

 
Content Copyright The Professional Army Wife | Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs