Wednesday, October 2, 2013

New York City Transit

Along with millions of other New Yorkers, I take the subway to work. I just hope on one train from my apartment to the office. It takes me about thirty minutes to get to Flatiron/Gramercy area.

For this week, I decided to snap a couple photos of me waiting on the platform. Throughout the Broadway line (the subway line I take - N or Q trains), they have title art on the walls. At the 23rd Street stop, they have, what I call, floating hats. I sometimes see tourists pose under them and take pictures.

When I looked straight ahead at the other platform going downtown, I caught the perfect picture!


Doesn't it look like the two fellows are wearing the hats? I had a good laugh to myself.





Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. When we visit NYC we only took cabs or walked, actually we walked almost everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walking is great! I always opt for walking, unless I need to go 100 blocks...then I'd consider the train lol.

      Delete
  2. It is my dream to work and live in NYC!! We are hoping that Joe is able to go to grad school there and that will give us at least 2 years in the city. Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy reading your blog Stephanie! Living and working here is definitely a challenge worth accepting! I'm nearing 10 years in this city - and I'm ready to explore others!

      Delete

 
Content Copyright The Professional Army Wife | Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs