Sunday, April 21, 2013

Amusing baby pictures!

My mom has a habit of texting me random family photos.  I think it's a way for her to reminisce.  I'm the only child and when I moved away for college, we tend to take a walk down memory lane a lot.  If you didn't know, I'm half white (American Caucasian) and half Filipino.  My parents met in Japan when my dad was stationed there and my mom worked there as a musician.  I truly value my heritage and I'm proud to be part Filipino.  We were also very lucky to have lived in the Philippines for awhile too!

Anyway, I thought the last two photos she texted me were great! - And I thought I should share it.

Baby me living in the Philippines.

My mom and I celebrating Easter in the Philippines.

My mom and I celebrating my marriage ceremony in Austin.
Can you see the resemblance?  :-)  I love ya inay ko (my momma)!!



Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so great!! :) It's fun to look back.

    ReplyDelete

 
Content Copyright The Professional Army Wife | Design Copyright Jane Whitney Designs